WITH 169 REVIEWS
Located In Bergen County, NJ
Hiring someone to paint the interior of your home can be a little stressful. My customers tell me that I eliminate that stress and make the process simple and with as little disruption as possible.
How? Simple... We
- Move all furniture and wipe down walls to clean
- Remove any unwanted picture hooks or curtain hardware
- Repair any cracks or damaged areas
- Prime any repair areas
- Caulk all separations between molding and walls to create a seamless look
- Apply Benjamin Moore paint to all fully prepared areas
- Vacuum and reset furniture
We're not rocket scientists, we are professional painters and we do it well to make your life a little easier.
If picking a color is your concern, don't worry, we'll help you through this critical process. I come prepared with about 3,700 color chips and about 15 color charts, but all arranged in an organized fashion to make the color decision surprisingly simple!